Friday, July 24, 2015

Things I Want to Remember (4)

Dear future PS,

Once you wrote this paragraph in your Personal Statement:

"I once read an inspirational book entitled “5cm” by an Indonesian author, Doni Dhirgantoro. This book had awakened my nationalism by narrating about loving Indonesia despite of its flaws and deficiencies because in this land, I was born and raised. I also survived because of this country’s soil, water and natural sources thus there are a lot to be grateful for. This enlightenment has stopped my judging attitude towards many injustice phenomenons that surrounded me and transformed it into problem solving nature instead." 

I wish you would always remember it during your transition phase and...most importantly, when you forgot your ultimate goal in life (just in case).

Sincerely,
Current PS

No comments:

Post a Comment