Thursday, April 23, 2015

H-16

I do not know how to treat time when it is running away.
I do not know how to treat the last glance.
I do not know how to treat the last chat.
I do not know how to treat the last stare.
I do not know how to treat the last conversation.
I do not know how to treat the last smile.
I do not know how to treat you...

T i m e

How could it fly away when no one really chase her?
Why can't she be gentle when she already tired of fighting?
How could it be so hard when it's supposed to be easy?

I wish it could be different.
I wish my power would last longer to keep the battle in place.
I wish...

But no.
No more.

It is better this way...

Let's treat time like she is a stranger.
Let's stop counting her steps.
Let's stop listening to her 'tick tock tick tock' awful song.

Let's just live the now...
Our kind of 'now', whatever it might be.

Hopefully time would understand that not everyone can keep up with her.
Hopefully time would answer millions of unsaid questions.
Hopefully that hurtful 'tick tock' notes would turn to be the joyful ones.

Stop seeking for an extra attention, Time!
Some people just want to live the now, not running away!

No comments:

Post a Comment