Sunday, July 19, 2015

Abbi Glines

"Writing this second half of Grant and Harlow's story was a journey for me I didn't expect when I started. I've never cried so much while writing, editing, and rereading a book in my life..."
No wonder I cried alongside with her when I read her book. Life as a writer is a life that I always crave for. One day, after I have achieved my highest goal, I promised myself that I will build a beach house, live in there and have a very wide window where I can watch the golden hours everyday.

What will I do in that lovely home?

I will write for the rest of my life while taking a good care of my family. Oh and maybe be a guest lecturer in a law school sometimes. As simple as that. Nothing ambitious. Just living. Growing. Loving. And be happy while make others happy too...

No comments:

Post a Comment