Saturday, April 25, 2015

H-14

OMG IT'S 2 WEEKS LEFT FROM GRADUATION!

Okay... okay, calm down. We are already established that we will ignore the time and live the moment. And no, I already wrote about time 2 days ago and I don't wanna talk about it further.

So, today I randomly want to talk about distraction. It might be a little self-centric and random post. Well, it is about time a 24 years old girl talks about something crazy and meaningless. So dear kind sir/madame, please allow me to do so.

With this post, I would like to list something or someone that distracts me most of the time:

Firstly, it is hot cars!
Well, not a big surprise. I love cars! Especially those sport and sexy or classy and elegant kind of cars. Sometime it is bad; I always zoned out--even in the middle of a very interesting, intense, serious--you name it, kind of conversation. It is like those kind of cars hypnotize me with their beauties! Yes, definitely a beauty!

Secondly, cutie pie kids!
I love kids. I like when they looked at me and laugh when I give them funny faces. Or even when I just smiled at them and they smiled back at me. It warms my heart--like really. Playing with kids are a great joy. Some people say that they are annoying, for me they are just being a little guy and girl. They are just being kids and they are perfect. Their behavior is magical. They smell so good and make you feel content. It feels so good when they just lay their little head on you--you will feel needed. And that is a great uncomplicated joy.

Thirdly, dogs!
I am totally and devotedly a dog person. I don't think it will ever change. Dogs are the best creature God ever invented. They are loyal. They are loving, they even capable to love you more than they love themselves. They can detect your emotion. They make everything better. Their eyes are so sincere. The way they greet you when you just arrived--even when you just leave them for one hour, they greet you like you've been gone forever. Their loyalty knows no bound. They are the protector. They are best friends. They are your family. They are just...them.

I miss my dog and yes, I hope she will always believe that I will come home soon. I hope she will know that I miss her like she misses me. I hope she will still wake me up in the morning when I'm finally home. I hope she will greet me just the same when I come back home... I miss her. Like crazy. The best friend who stayed all night with me when I wrote my university application. The one who refused to leave my side even if she got the chance to sleep at my parents' room (her favorite place to sleep). The one who stayed calm when I hugged her real hard--cried like a lunatic because of NYU's rejection. The one who always loves me despite of my craziness... I just miss her.

Fourthly, an in love couple!
I am not a big fan of PDA. Like really--but when they do it sweetly, I can't help but smile along with their happiness. One day I sat in a coffee shop, near the wide window. There were an old couple, walked slowly to cross the street. When they were in the pavement, the woman just tidying up her partner's jacket, while the man looked at her so lovingly. They then walked away, holding hands. So beautiful. 

The other day, I watched a young couple around my age, they sat in a coffee shop. Both of them were so focus on their own work, but what I like from this couple; they just worked there and did not even touch their phone. They were busy with their own world but still be there for each other. It is like my ideal idea of relationship. When you do not make your partner as your world, but your satellite. It means you got control on your world but he will always be there. You guys are busy building your empire until the time come to combine it. Equally. Co-dependent but not loosing yourself and independence.

Back to the young couple, not long after that, the girl bought a cup of coffee/hot chocolate, I was not really sure. She put the giant cup on the table, between him and her. They then talked while took turn to sip the warm liquid from that cup. Talked...communication. It is greater and sweeter, hell even more powerful than physical contact or other kind of PDA. They sparked chemistry that belonged only to the two of them. I love how chemistry was apparent even when you did not intent to show it off to the world.

Fifthly, cute and unique little shops!
I like shopping, but only for something that really really catchs my eyes. However, I also like to walk around and do a window shopping. I like to pay an extra attention to a cute decorative shop. Whatever the shop it might be; clothing, bookstore (GOSH I LOVE GREAT BOOKSTORE), tea-shop, shoes shop..etc.

Sixth, a well-dressed woman with an elegant attitude!
I am a big fan of charisma, smart brain, positive energy and strong  personality woman! I was hesitating to put the 'well-dressed' aspect in there though. Because in my opinion, a woman who has the great energy in herself does not need an 'amazing' dress to define her great vibe. The fact that they are comfortable with their own skin and style are already a major point for me. 

However, I realize--that human tends to be artificial. A woman who understands how to articulate and present herself through the way she dressed up or put her make up on; also deserves to be rewarded major points. BUT! Ladies, please do not let anyone dictate how you should dress yourself because those pretty dresses do not define who you are! Meanwhile, please dress how you want to be address too! Respect and be comfortable with yourself...that is how it really works.

And what else?


Hmmm... cute guy? Hot guy? Beautiful guy? Clean guy? Well, everything about male species, I will not lie that somehow they distract me. How can you not be distracted when John Mayer walks in front of you? Or Leonardo DiCaprio? Or...well, the list is endless. LOL. However, there is a special condition for men to be able to distract me subsequently. When they open their mouth, they should able to say remarkable and smart words. Well, I could not help but be mainstream... For me, a smart guy is so so so so sexy and distracting! And when they are not talking, they can just sit there and read a good book. Well well well... let's stop this topic before everything is getting out of control ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment