Thursday, October 8, 2015

For Those Who are Wondering Silently

"My core ideals and principles do not change, my respect to other's perspective, choice, ideal, and principle does... It is increasing concomitantly with my mind expanding process. See the world as you want, just do not force your 'observation' on others. That's not the legitimate rules."

I wrote this post in response to those negative comments my good friend received due to her decision to undergo a plastic surgery. Honestly, in the beginning I was confuse and concern about her decision because she was already beautiful inside and out. However, I knew she got reasons and considerations of her own. 

Funnily, at the end of the day I realized that it was not about physical beauty. It was not even about the plastic surgery, it was about understanding yourself more and bravely acting based on your own belief--whatever the consequences were. I respected that because it made her happy. It made her glow. 

Easy with that judgmental mind, people. You never know when the situation might be reversed and you are the one being the scrutinized object. Yes, object. And you know why I label it as 'object'; because no one deserves to be judged, unless you sit in front of judges in the court.

So, if you are not a judge... then, no rights are granted to be judgmental.

No comments:

Post a Comment