Thursday, March 5, 2015

H-65

I am lucky.

I am very lucky.

God gives me another breath this morning.
I have the chance to enjoy a sunny winter day.
When I was a child, I was dreaming about snow. White. Beautiful...
And today God has granted me snow and sunshine.

God makes my biggest dream come true.
United States of America; a far-far away land.
A home of top universities in the world. The best place to be educated.
And here I am... In one of the best schools in the world.
Sitting in a corner of my favorite tea room in this quiet afternoon.
Enjoying the view through the big wide window...

God gives me significant ones.

She is a sweet Thai girl but a very special one. With her I can share every single thing. Coming from an almost similar culture, she can understand me when others can't. She is super kind, sometime I even think she is too nice for her own good. The first time I met her, I knew we would be best friend.
"How old are you?"
"24! You?"
"23!"
"Yey!!!"

She is a wise Mexican girl but a very funny one. With her I feel safe. She will always get me, always get my back, always caring. She always know what to say even in the most terrible time. She always makes me feel better. She just...gets me. I do not know how but she has the ability to read through me. And yes... the 'fake-happy-smile-and-i-am-okay-face' will not fool her.
"Ohhh...Sweety, are you okay? I don't like to see you hurting like this... Is there anything that I can do for you? Do you want to eat ice cream?"

She is a smart Sri Lankan girl but a very random one. With her I can talk about my true passion in International Law. She is so damn smart and clever and intelligent and logical. I admire her so much. But she is so down to earth it hurts. She always provides me with various point of views about everything; life, boys, politics, heck even Vienna Convention!
"Hi! I like your speech back then. When you said whether we do really need to have a lot of friends to be succeed in Law School!"
"Thank you! Yeah, because I am not really an extrovert person. That is why I thought whether it will be a big deal to survive in Law School or not."
"I am totally agree."

She is a cute Japanese girl but a strong one. She is a Mom, a wife, and a law student, but she is able to manage to be everything at the same time. I am amazed with her capability. She is also very fun to talk with. I can trust my story with her.
"Are you really okay going back home alone? It is already midnight!"
"I am okay Priska, dont worry."
"Okay, text me when you are home!"
"I will!"

She is a sarcastic French girl but an honest one. People, or hell even herself, call her a bitch. But I know she is definitely not. Her straightforwardness always makes me amazed. She never held back. She tells you the truth, and she is very logical. She hates hypocrisy. But once she care, she cares deeply.
"Do you think that I am too nice?"
"In my standard, yes."
"Maybe I should learn how to be a bitch."
"Well, I can teach you if you want."

And there is him.
Too many stories to tell but I will not tell anyway.
I only can say that I am lucky...just very lucky.

Yes, I am lucky...

No comments:

Post a Comment