Friday, July 23, 2010

I Wish...

I wish I was The Universe's Owner
So I could claim every creature in it
But I’m not, so I can’t claim every creature including you…

I wish I was The Hand of Life
So I could manage every life in the world like I wanted
But I’m not, that’s why I can’t manage to make you mine…

I wish I was Fate
So I could make everyone’s fate
But I’m not, that’s why destiny never allows us to be together…

I wish I was The Time Machine
So I could turn back time
But I’m not, that’s why I couldn’t repeat our memories and repair my mistake that made me lose you…

I wish I was The Watchmen
So I could watch what every single human does now
But I’m not, that’s why I can’t see you…

I wish I was The Mind Reader
So I could read everyone’s thoughts
But I’m not, that’s why I never know what you want and what you’re thinking about me…

I wish I was a Psychologist
So I could read everyone’s eyes
But I’m not, that’s why I’m blind and never know what your eyes are trying to say…

I wish I was a Comedian
So I could make everyone laugh
But I’m not, that’s why you never laugh with me…

I wish I was a Dream Maker
So I could make everyone dream while they’re sleeping
But I’m not, that’s why I can never be part of your dream…

I wish I was Cupid
So I could make everyone in love with each other
But I’m not, that’s why there’s no Cupid arrow between us…

I wish I was a Star
So everyone would be in awe because of my light when they saw me at night
But I’m not, that’s why you never saw me…

I wish I was the Princess in Disney’s stories
So I could have Prince Charming and live happily ever after
But I'm not and you as my Prince Charming are not with me that’s why we are not live happily ever after...

I wish I was Amnesia’s Patient
So I could forget every memory that I have
But I’m not, that’s why I can never forget anything about you…

I wish I was other people
So I would never know you and fall so deep like this
But I'm not, that's why I've insanely-entirely-deeply-absolutely fallen hard for you like this...

I’m not…

And I never will be those personalities…

But I wish…

Even I wish I was the one that you love
But I’m not…
That’s why you’re not with me now…

No comments:

Post a Comment