Monday, October 28, 2019

All That Matters


I thought I always wanted a beach house, where I could just calm myself whenever things got too much. I was wrong. For someone who could not sleep with any sound, the song of the waves would surely make me restless. However, I would always remember today when it was only me and no one else. When I was all that matters. 

I could feel the sun kissed my skin. It was not too hot, it was just enough. No pressure, no demands, just me and my thought. Today was the time when my introvert personality rules. It asked for nothing, only calmness and peace. Thing that was for much too much, for now.

I wrote this moment to make it last forever. To remind me that I was all that matters, there was nothing more precious that my inner peace. That was definitely the life I long for. It has no one but it was never lonely…for I was enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment